proposal writing

What is an "Aufnahmevereinbarung" and how do I get it?

"Aufnahmevereinbarung" is a formal document issued by the university's personnel department. It confirms the intended employment and is issued for the purpose of visa application. To prepare it, personnel department needs to receive the completed personnel sheet (form [PA/AP]), including all supplemental documents listed within, except for the visa or residence title, of which a copy has to be forwarded after receipt.

visa probleme visa-probleme einreise rechtliche hilfe

« Go back