FAQ-projektSERVICE gesamt

How to enter my project into the U:CRIS system?

projektSERVICE will enter your application and the basis data of your project into the U:CRIS-system.

For FWF-application we need the form "XYZ_NAME_application.pdf".

Please contact projektSERVICE if you want to have any changes done.

ucris datenbank database antrag anträge

« Go back